Life styles of the Rich and famous
- “We are using your unique, unusual Noodlehead sprinkler system throughout the gardens of my Caribbean home in Antigua. The gardeners love the Noodlehead because they can aim the water exactly where they want it to go and water can’t be wasted in the islands of paradise, so this is the perfect system for us. Everybody loves the Noodlehead.
As featured on
ABC’s “DAY ONE” with DIANE SAWYER and ROBERT KRULWICH.
- Both the inventor and seven of his inventions were featured in a fifteen minute in-depth interview segment on the ABC TV network news program that showcased the Noodlehead as well as a day in the life of the inventor.
KCBS 2 TV News Reporter
- “A very cool device!”
KCBS 2 TV News Anchor
- “I love it…I want one!”
STEPHEN PAUL GNASS
Invention Convention founder
- “Randy Cooper was our number one star and featured inventor at the Invention Convention. His patented invention, the Noodlehead was nominated for Best Invention of the Year!
MARY LOU HEARD,
Heard’s Country Gardens & Nursery
- ” There is a landscaped area between the house and the garage with a walkway between the kitchen door and the garage service door. This area is also fenced off about 8 feet to the left and right. Every single sprinkler I’ve tried always got water on the fence, windows or walls. With this amazing Noodlehead I now can water the entire area evenly and not get water on any walls or even on the walkway!”
KEVIN L. DUMAS,
- “The Noodlehead is one of the best products I have ever ordered by mail. I haven’t seen a Noodlehead anywhere else, Now, all my neighbors want one. I told them I saw it through an ad in Fine Gardening and then ordered the Noodlehead online through your excellent Noodlehead website. Thanks for a great invention, GO NOODLHEAD!”
Mechanical Engineer and avid gardener
- “My Noodlehead arrived today. I just tried it out and it’s great! I already showed it to a few neighbors and now I’m the envy of the neighborhood with this neat sprinkler. I’ll be ordering a couple more Noodleheads for my summer vacation home. I already have the spots picked out where I’ll be using them. My compliments on a great design and a nice product.”
JOHN E. (JACK) PULlS,
- “I received my first Noodlehead sprinkler last Saturday which I saw in Fine Gardening magazine. So far, the Noodlehead has exceeded my wildest expectations. One of my eight flower gardens has a very irregular (free-form) shape. The Noodlehead covers it perfectly without wasting water by sprinkling beyond the garden boundaries. This is especially important with our drought conditions this past summer in the Northeast. I am so pleased, I just placed another order online for a second Noodlehead sprinkler to be used as a gift for a gardening friend. The Noodlehead is a great sprinkling system!”
- “This sprinkler’s unique strengths lie in its ability to quickly and easily adapt to irregular, imperfectly shaped gardens. And as we all know, these gardens keep changing their watering requirements throughout the growing season” It’s an incredibly versatile sprinkler!”
- “It’s a marvelous invention, whose time has come. It’s a tremendous help!”